Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quick Reserve Your Facebook Username


If you have the Facebook account, and you quick reserve your facebook username (unique web address) for your own profile name. Please make it fast, because your name may booked by other Facebook users then you will not able to get the Facebook username back.

Actually, the Facebook Username is live since 13/June/2009, but I always ignore it till my friend told me quick reserve Facebook username for your profile, if not next time you can't get it back. So i quick login to Facebook, but it didn't prompt me a link to choose my own unique Facebook username. I try to search it in Internet Search Engine, then only found it and quick reserved my Facebook Username.



You can login to your Facebook, then paste this link (http://www.facebook.com/username/) and click on the 'other' to type in your preferred username. Once you click on the 'Check Availability' and your name is available, then you quick 'Confirm' it. This is your unique Facebook username and it will be used it as long as you can if the Facebook still available in next ten years.



Facebook Username! Your Unique Profile Name!